Shark Party Media is expanding once again! We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic, self-starting publicist with a full understanding of the media landscape and an interest in comedy, music, podcasting and all forms of entertainment media.
This is a part time position with great potential to grow into a larger presence at the company.
- Interest in working with a team to reap the benefits of information sharing, training and coaching in media and client relations, assistance in client acquisition, access to company resources, company systems, and company support personnel
- The drive to be your own boss with the support of team mentality, set your own hours, cultivate your own brand within the company
- Enthusiasm and an awesome attitude of curiosity and kindness
- Organization skills through the roof
- Experience in the field of PR, Journalism, Marketing, or some other field of Communications
- A degree in PR, Communications, Journalism or some adjacent field is a plus but not required
- Creative thinking and an interest and eye to constantly bettering the process of our PR services
Compensation is project-based and negotiable.
About Shark Party Media:
Shark Party Media specializes in media relations and social media strategy in the service of message amplification for brands and personalities, possessing an established presence in the entertainment, feminist, social awareness and entrepreneurial media space. We focus on projecting narratives and shaping the energy around your project, amplifying its intuitive positivity and aiming coverage in the right direction to guide discourse and build exposure. We bolster storytellers with the platform necessary to project their story into the limelight.
We look forward to all of the exciting conversations we'll have in the coming weeks!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.